GV Pride Shepparton [news] Please VOTE for GOULBURN VALLEY PRIDE in SHEPPARTON

enquiries at outintheopen.org.au enquiries at outintheopen.org.au
Fri Sep 8 23:39:30 AEST 2017

Hello friends,

Firstly, thank you for your continued interest and support. This is
the last email you will receive via this [news] list - so if you wish
to keep receiving emails from GV PRIDE, please subscribe to our NEW
mailing list here[1].

GOULBURN VALLEY PRIDE INC. IS GREATER SHEPPARTON'S VOLUNTEER RUN,
COMMUNITY ORGANISATION OFFERING SOCIAL-SUPPORT TO LGBTI+ PEOPLE, THEIR
ALLIES/FRIENDS AND FAMILIES ACROSS THE GREATER GOULBURN VALLEY.

Secondly, could you please spare a moment to Vote and Donate[2] for us
to share in $12,500 at Australia's Biggest Giving Circle[3]?

They're giving away $30,000 to Charities like ours in 2017 with thanks
to UBank[4] and the next prize is $12,500 on Oct. 15th, but we need
your help!

There's 3 ways you can help us win:

   *   Vote for us[5] once a week
at mygivingcircle.org/biggestgive[6] - the 10 Charities with the most
votes share in $2,500

   *   Donate[7] to us when you vote. Your donation helps us continue
our vital work AND we get an extra Vote for every $ you give.

   *   Become a monthly donor[8] from as little as $10 a month. This
money helps us plan for the future and if we get 30 monthly
donors[9] before Oct 15th we're guaranteed a share of $10,000!

Thanks as always for your help and don't forget to vote and donate for
us at https://mygivingcircle.org/biggestgive

Regards,

Damien Stevens
Secretary